Actually, I think the kid is playing Minecraft. Which is essentially digital Legos.
Two generations of creative people, just different methods of expression. Let’s not shit on the digital age as much, ‘eh?
You know what’s great about Minecraft?
You don’t get lacerations from stepping on it.
You know what’s great about legos?
Your shit doesn’t get blown up because a green penis snuck up on you.
I finally have my own money so I want to spend it on YOU.
- must be following me (I do check)
- no giveaway/spam/bot accounts
- Must be comfortable giving me your address (I promise I won’t do anything else with it)
- Reblogs and likes both count
- If you do reblog it, don’t spam your followers
- also remember that it only shows up once in the notes
- You’ll have 3-4 days to respond before I pick another winner
- Open internationally through Book Depository
- Unless you choose the other route which is explained below
Now about the books:
- whatever you want
- please have it under $25 or $30
- I mean, you COULD ask what my favourite books are and see if you’d be interested in them, but I also want this to be open to any reader and not just people that like the same genres as me
- If you’d rather me not buy a book, I can get you a $25 Amazon gift card that you can spend how your heart desires
- I’m so so sorry, but this is only for US only just because I’d have to send it from my house (unless I learn how to send it through email)
If you get a bookmark, post the picture because I love those things
ANYWAY. Good luck! Please respect the rules
There are two sides to every happily ever after.
Finish reading If Disney Villains Had Heartfelt Obituaries
YOU LEFT OUT THE BEST PART
No #mcm this week. Instead you get a picture of this beautiful face. If that’s not what you want, then I do apologize. #iamnoman
A man who police say tried to defend a group of women from catcallers landed in the hospital after he was brutally assaulted in Philadelphia’s Rittenhouse Square early Saturday morning.
Police say the 39-year-old man who was visiting from Texas was walking along 18th and Walnut Streets around 2:45 a.m. when he observed several men inside a Black Nissan pull up next to a group of women.
The men inside the Nissan began taunting and catcalling the women, according to investigators, prompting the victim to get involved.
"The male victim took offense to something that the guys were saying to the girls and said ‘hey, watch what you’re saying,’" said Philadelphia Police Captain George Fuchs.
Police say one of the men inside the Nissan then got out of the car and punched the victim once in the head. The man was knocked unconscious after he fell and struck his head on the concrete. The suspect then ran back into the Nissan which fled west on Walnut. The victim was taken to Hahnemann Hospital where he is currently in stable condition.
"This is a tragic, tragic story," Captain Fuchs said. "Here’s a guy trying to stick up for these girls and he gets victimized."
Police say the suspect’s Nissan had Delaware tags. They are currently looking through surveillance video to see if they can find the license plate number. They are also speaking to a witness at Central Detectives.
And people wonder why women don’t “just say something” when faced with street harassment. This is terrible.
he got ONE punch for saying ONE SENTENCE to defend the girls, and he wasnt even involved. Imagine if the girls had rejected the men in the car and talked back to them.
Peter Quill after discovering the Internet. (via patrickat)
"Why would he do it for another vine? He has many vines."
- Drax, upon hearing this conversation
If you meet a foreign Cast Member whose English isn’t their first language and you make fun of them for their accent or mispronouncing a ride/character’s name, then you are a literal piece of shit who deserves to get stuck on Stitch’s Great Escape.
Thank you and goodnight.
Disney Villains + Tumblr (1/?)
Adam Hughes - Captain America
commonly misused words - learn the proper usage of these words to get your way up to any English proficiency exams - IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, etc.
I don’t know who did all these, but I tip my hat to them.
Aragorn is an Avenger now, apparantly.
It’s not stated that he is.